Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free Hermes Bag

This is too cute for words --- I read about it here at one of my all time favorite blogs "A Femme d'un Certain Age"  Firstly, I love that phrase in French --- it is a delightful discreet way of referring to those of us who quite clearly are NOT twenty-one anymore. Secondly, this lady blogs beautifully about her life and her sense of style.
In any event, her blog is where I came across this cute, weird Hermes thing ---
Go to the Hermes website --- go there now --- try not to get sidetracked by all of the gorgeous scarves that you cannot afford, please.... Do not click on the online boutique icon --- instead choose the "travel the world of Hermes" icon ---
Once there, click on "I want it, I'll have it" --- and voila, the templates for the Hermes bags will appear --- they're adorable.
I have a wedding shower later this summer --- I'm thinking that this might be the most lovely favor --- depending on how difficult the cut and paste assembly actually is.  Each lady could go home with her own Hermes bag --- maybe a cute scarf (not Hermes) tied to it???  Classy, cute -- and not too expensive.  Very on the coattails.

0 comments: