Search This Blog

Friday, November 05, 2010

Flirt With Your Husband Friday: At a Wedding...


We’ll be at a wedding this weekend --- my husband’s son’s wedding to be precise.  And I’m planning to flirt with my husband at this wedding.  I’m planning to show him just how very glad I am that we had our own wedding --- and that I married HIM. 
I plan to hold his hand for most of the ceremony. 
I plan to squeeze his hand and shoot him little lovey glances during the vows.  The words won’t be quite the same as ours, but the thoughts and ideas will be the same. 
I also plan to dance with my husband quite a bit at the reception.  And if things work out, I’m planning to snuggle against him while we watch the new married couple dance. 
And after the wedding is over --- I might be planning to re-enact our wedding night --- but I’m not telling. 
Face it – weddings are a great chance to flirt with your husband.

0 comments: