Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Pampering Bag for My Desk

I was putting together a mini bag for my desk drawer ----Here's what I'm thinking about putting in it:




1.  Wisp Toothbrushes from Colgate



2.  Soap leaves (I'm thinking Crabtree and Evelyn?)





3.  A set of good tweezers -- the ti
ny kind





4.  Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream





5.  Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Styling Cream (love this stuff -- its made for guys, but the minty smell from the tea tree oil is so terrific when I need a pick-me-up.  Plus, it works like nobody's business to control whatever the weather has wrought with my hair -- frizzies, a chunk sticking out somewhere, flatness -- it tames it all with a quick slick with the fingers)








6.  A few of the Olay Daily Facial cloths






7.  Lavender inhalation beads
Anything else I should consider?  I want it all to fit in a small cosmetics bag (the half moon kind) and take up just a tiny bit of space in the desk drawer.  
Just the thing to reach for when I need a quick refreshing before a presentation or a stressful meeting.  Not too much, but not too little either.  

0 comments: