Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Camera Learning


I’m trying hard to learn to use a digital camera that I’ve inherited.  This new camera has a whole bunch of pre-sets that I’m learning to love.  Portrait gives me this fuzzy focus on just the subject in the center of my frame.  Everything else goes soft and slightly blurry --- beautiful.  Aquarium is my favorite setting right now --- and no, I’m not using it at an aquarium.  I am using it when I need to take a photo through a pane of glass (like a car window) --- the aquarium setting lets the camera “see through” the glass and take the picture I want – not a picture of the glass and the reflections on it.  Love it. 
Can’t wait to find out what some of the other settings will do (beyond their obvious named function – like “fireworks”

0 comments: