Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Planning: Week of 4/18

Okay, I'm really trying to get back on the good-girl bandwagon.  Really, menu planning helped -- it helped alot, but somehow it got lost in the holiday--school vacation shuffle.  But I'm back, I'm committed and I'm really going to do this.

Breakfasts this week:

  • smoothies (we got a Magic Bullet and I'm in love!!)  We have all kinds of fruit and juice and milk and yogurt -- smoothie heaven, look out.
  • banana bread and cream cheese sandwiches
  • peanut butter and waffle sandwiches
  • egg and ham cups
  • smoothies again (I told you I was in love)
  • fruit and cheese kebabs
  • pancakes for the weekend??
Lunches for this week:
  • fried rice with veggies and eggs
  • leftover macaroni and cheese
  • leftover meatloaf sandwiches
  • butternut squash soup and cheese bites
  • ramen noodles with poached egg and leftover ham strips
  • salad with ham strips and other yummies
  • fruit salad and yogurt
Supper!!
  • cauliflower pancakes and salad
  • meatloaf, rice and beets
  • macaroni and cheese with broccoli
  • broccoli and beef chinese style over rice
  • pasta with marinara sauce and salad
  • sesame noodles with veggies
  • dinner out at the annual Black Tie (fancy-fancy!!)

0 comments: